red spot


Being a guide for my friend who came to Warsaw with us for the first time is like discovering it for the first time. I love my city (which is easy to tell - look at my super-wide smile), its complicated history, its ups and downs, its trams, its parks and its cafes. It's fantastic to see how it grows and changes every time I come. So once again I'm touring around my city - if you see a fast moving red spot - it's me.

Essere una guida per un'amico che e' venuto con noi a Varsavia e' come scoprire di nuovo questa citta'. La amo molto (si capisce guardando il mio mega sorriso), amo la sua storia complicata, le sue leggende, i suoi tram, i suoi parchi e le sue caffetterie. E' fantastico osservare come cresce e come camia ogni volta che ci torno. Allora ancora una volta giro per la mia citta' - se vedete un puntino rosso che si muove velocemente - sono io.

(wearing Museum The Original jacket, MarcCain sweater, Romwe shirt,
 Chicnova leggings, MarcB bag, my boyfriend's beanie, Zara scarf, Lemare sneakers)

41 comments:

  1. I love your sneakers... somuch dear

    Xoxo,Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sneakers are awesome!! :)

    Http://irenehsteel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pratico e chic. Buon anno. Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice outfit!

    http://www.passionnanteetpassionnee.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice outfit.. I love your sneakers...:)

    www.kristinateo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. che bello il coat!!!xoxo
    Marika

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome!! :OOO

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look! Your coat is perfect and I love your sneakers! :)

    Take care,

    Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this warm and cozy look and the red coat is beautiful! You look great in red!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. carinissima!!

    http://wishuponastarblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/02/blackwhite-for-my-new-years-eve/

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute!:) love it

    Www.fashionrella.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like a little red cardinal in the snow! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Quella giacca a vento rossa è proprio magnifica!


    xoxo
    http://follementefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Que bien te queda el gorrito!^^ besos

    ReplyDelete
  15. molto carina :)

    http://standoutfashionblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love a red coat in winter... It really pops! Happy New Year! :)
    WastedWardrobe.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for visiting! I love your sneakers and bag so so much :)

    xoxo
    Natalia

    www.fashiondrift.pl

    ReplyDelete
  18. Torebka i buty są cudowne!
    A Twój uśmiech zaraźliwy:)
    buziaki:*

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bel look:) Passa da me se ti va:)
    http://asunshineoffashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sei un bellissimo folletto rosso! Tantissimi auguri per un vivacissimo 2013 ;)))

    Ti va di partecipare al mio sondaggio? http://www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.it/2013/01/control-top-or-not.html

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look very stylish! I love your jacket :)


    hannahsfashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Army green parkas have been filling streetstyle, glad to see change! Love the outfit x

    Lubna
    WWW.ELLEVOX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

I love all your feedback! I try my best to reply to all comments, but if you would like a guaranteed response please e-mail me at: kcomekarolina@gmail.com