make me beautiful



There are some new entries on my bathroom shelf and... let's be honest non all of them are "to-buy" things.
1. Korff Illuminating All Over Color Enhancer - I received it in a december SugarBox and I must say that I really like it. You need to be carefull because it's really ILLUMINATING you all over, so try only a delicate touch of it to avoid the vampire in the sunlight effect.
    Korff All Over Illuminante Sublimatore del Colore - l'ho ricevuto nel SugarBox di dicembre e devo dirvi che mi piace molto. Dovete solo fare attenzione perche vi ILLUMINA davvero, perciò provate solo un tocco delicato (per evitare l'effetto di un vampiro alla luce del sole).
2. Vipera Cosmetics Focus On Yellow Nail Polish - I love it's brush: really large, but the consistency is really weak and you need to put it three-four times to get the right color.
    Vipera Cosmetics Focus On Smalto Giallo - mi piace tantissimo il suo pennello molto largo, ma la consistenza non è buona e devi passarlo tre-quattro volte per ottenere un colore carino.
3. Young Blood Mineral Primer - I still need to test it. I'm not a huge fan of primers as they tend to clog my pores. It was another thing from the SugarBox.
     Young Blood Mineral Primer - devo ancora testarlo. Non sono una fan dei primer perchè tendono a bloccare i pori della mia pelle.
4. Purifying Clay Mask by Alchemy Experience - I put it three times over the Christamas holidays. It did no wonders, the skin before and after was pretty much the same.
    Maschera Purifiucante all'Argilla di Alchemy Experience - l'ho messa tre volte durante il periodo natalizio. Nessun miracolo, la pelle prima e dopo era praticamente uguale.
5. Pressed Poweder by Vipera Cosmetics - very light products, gives a nice glow over my skin, it has a light bronzing formula.
    Cipria di Vipera Cosmetics - è un prodotto molto leggero, da alla mia pelle un leggera illuminazione. Ha anche una formula leggermente abbrozzante.
6. Lip Liner by Vipera Cosmetics - don't worry, we're not turning back to the '90 where a dark lip liner was a must. I actually use it as a eye shadow.
    Lip Liner di Vipera Cosmetics - non vi preoccupate, non è un grande ritorno agli anni '90 quando un lip liner scuro era d'obligo. Questo qua lo uso sugli occhi.
7. Korff Lipgloss Illuminate Plumper Effect - more than a plumper effect I noticed the "glued lips" effect.
    Korff Lipgloss Illuminante Effetto Plumper - più che effetto "plumper" io ho notato effetto "labbra incollate".

29 comments:

  1. Very nice color
    xoxo
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. l'illuminanate dev'essere fantastico lo proverò :)

    http://theglamorouspearl.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow yellow nail polish! awesome!
    xx
    www.elleestivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to test this youngbloood's primer...
    great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. El esmalte es muy bonito! besos

    ReplyDelete
  6. love!
    http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  7. prodotti fantastici!!!

    http://wishuponastarblog.wordpress.com/2013/01/11/studded-sweatshirt-very-chic/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm all about sparkly make up pots!!! JUST LOVVVE that top one..the two colors are stunnning!! I use the Chanel sparkly make up eye pots and LOVVVE THEM!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely collection you've got there:) I'm always a fan of discovering new products. Thx for sharing!

    Blurbs.Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful makeup! It will all look gorgeous on you!

    The Purse Snatcher 

    ReplyDelete
  11. the power seems great !

    wanna follow each other on GFC and Facebook ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't know thw brand! Thanks
    Kisses
    www.donkeycool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love that nail polish!...so chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that nail polish!! fab colour:)

    Kisses, Lucy :)
    stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello dear,
    Maybe you would like to follow each others blogs with blogger, facebook and bloglovin?

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/wolffashion/369430966451649

    Have a nice day!
    gV

    ReplyDelete
  16. that illuminating color enhancer sounds amazing..I'm way pale, I think I might find that one handy..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Obsessed! In love with your this makeup

    Btw you are absolutely gorgeous, loving your blog layout and sense of style!!

    xx Nita

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog, dear! You have a really cool blog!

    fungiexpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely post!! :)

    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your feedback! I try my best to reply to all comments, but if you would like a guaranteed response please e-mail me at: kcomekarolina@gmail.com