bye bye 2012


Very very quick post to wish you the most fabulous 2013. You can see what I was wearing on our New Year's Eve party in these pics we took before we went there. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 

Un post molto molto veloce per augurarvi un strepitoso 2013. Potete vedere cosa ho indossato durante la nostra festa di Capodanno in queste foto che abbiamo scattato prima di andarci. BUON ANNO NUOVO!!!

(wearing OhMyLove dress, AX Paris cardigan, Palazzo booties, MarcCain purse, 
Museum The Original jacket, Romwe earrings)

24 comments:

  1. fine look ;))

    new post

    WWW.LIVE-STYLE20.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year dear!!

    You're so cute!!!


    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking great!
    Have a Happy NY 2013!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lovely NYE !!!

    wanna follow on Facebook and twitter ?


    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look amazing! happy new year!!!! xO!
    www.thehautecookie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great look!

    Happy new year

    http://thevogueword.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great my dear!!:) happy new year!!:) kiss:* www.atramworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year! Great red coat.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice dress!
    You are beautiful! :)

    Best wishes in this new year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey sweetie
    I just found your blog and I really love it!
    nice post and amazing photos!
    check my blog if you want and JOIN MY INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by my blog. That red lipstick is gorgeous on you!

    Kali
    Kali Now Living

    ReplyDelete

I love all your feedback! I try my best to reply to all comments, but if you would like a guaranteed response please e-mail me at: kcomekarolina@gmail.com