pump it up


You know I have problems feeling the Christmas atmosphere being here in Italy. And the problem is that even though I'm spending my holidays in Poland I do not get the atmosphere either. I have this bad luck of getting rain on Christmas day every time since I moved out from Warsaw. It's like Warsaw saying me: "It's not enough to come back only for Christmas, you won't get what you want!" And all I actually want is that magic moment when you sit with your nose glued the window on the Christmas Eve waiting for the first star and what you see are the silent snowflakes falling from the big dark blue sky. But that's not happening so I have to pump the atmosphere up with lots of jingle-bells, red, sparkle and white...

Lo sapete che non sento l'atmosfera di Natale da quando sto in Italia. E il problema è che anche se passo i giorni di feste in Polonia non sento l'atmosfera lo stesso. Ho questa sfiga di ricevere una bella pioggia il giorno di Natale ogni volta da quando mi sono trasferita. E come se Varsavia mi dicesse: "Non basta venire solo per il Natale, non puoi avere tutto quello che vuoi!". E quello che davvero voglio è quel momento magico quando stai seduta con il naso appoggiato alla finestra la sera della Vigilia di Natale e aspettando la prima stella vedi questi fiocchi silenziosi cadere dal profondo blu del cielo. Ma non succederà perciò devo gonfiare l'atmosfera con tanto di jingle-bells, rosso, scintille e bianco...

 (pictures: me wearing Vipera red nail polish & StarryGroove.com rings, my christmas tree, Vipera nail polish, Estarer earrings and  StarryGroove.com & Bronzallure rings, MarcCain silver wreath, Christmas table center piece)



41 comments:

  1. čudovit blog. čisto božični. :) všečen.

    xoxo, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhhho cara, mi spiace x come ti sentì.
    Spero che riusciamo a trasmettenti noi un po' di calore..... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. foto carinissime!!

    http://wishuponastarblog.wordpress.com/2012/12/21/blue-as-a-sky/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey,.. thos are cute pictures.
    You have a nice rings and nail.. stunning:)

    Xoxo, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute post!

    XX
    http://Lauralexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics, i love this atmosphere at Christmas, but weather could be better, :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you don't have to tel me that! the weather sucks!

      Delete
  8. Cute rings, I love the red nail polish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and have a wonderful Xmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice pictures!
    www.live-love-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. super zdjęcia !
    masz przepiękną choinkę :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dzieki ;)niestety plastik, ale za jakis czas wroce do naturalnej ;)

      Delete
  12. So cute!

    http://lapetiterobenoire-ale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post!Have a Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow!? a bad luck everytime it rains on your christmas day? nvmind girl, raining is better than any other catastrophe!
    i hope you will have a joyous christmas day this year!
    i'm following you!
    i hope you can check out mine and follow me back too!
    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. great pictures, and I have the feeling that it rains nearly every year on Christmas in Vienna as well:)
    xx Kate

    The Style Department

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely :)

    http://trapeziovermelho.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice rings!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Got the rings too but then from H&M, forgot them a bit but now I see how I can wear them again! X

    www.fshnattacks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. those rings are super cool! hope you have a lovely christmas!

    xx
    Glass of Fashion

    ReplyDelete

I love all your feedback! I try my best to reply to all comments, but if you would like a guaranteed response please e-mail me at: kcomekarolina@gmail.com