british is better





Berlin, London, Madrid, Moscow, Paris, Rome or Amsterdam...where do you want to go? I want to come back to London, I love this city, Moscow sounds interesting too...British is Better, a new young Italian brand sent me their passport to London. And one to Paris for my beau as well . Well, yes, just another brand doing t-shirts. Just another, yet... different. Buying their t-shirt ois buying an old style voyage to one of the seven European cities. T-shirt illustrations from Oscar Llorens and Monsieur Qui and... above the usual packaging. Just take a look!

Berlin, Londra, Madrid, Mosca, Parigi, Roma o Amsterdam... dove vuoi andare? Io tornerei  a Londra, una città che amo, ma anche Mosca suona interessante... British is Better, nuovo giovane brand italiano mi ha mandato il passaporto per Londra. E una a mio ragazzo per Parigi. Beh, si, un'altra azienda che fa i t-shirt. Un'altra ancora, ma... diversa. Comprando il loro t-shirt compri un viaggio in una delle sette città Europee. Illustrazioni sui t-shirt fatte da Oscar Llorens e Monsieur Qui e... il packaging fuori covenzione. Guardate!

(t-shirts British is Better)

16 comments:

  1. Cool tee-shirts, love the idea behind them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic t-shirts!

    http://santhanaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molto carine queste magliette mi piacciono proprio e l'idea è interessante e originale

    ReplyDelete
  4. davvero carine!

    Elle
    http://redischic.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. divertentissimeee :-)))

    http://loveisthebestfashionistherest.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great t-shirts!
    I wish I could go to London, I love this city!
    xoxo
    Iza

    ReplyDelete

I love all your feedback! I try my best to reply to all comments, but if you would like a guaranteed response please e-mail me at: kcomekarolina@gmail.com