Thursday, June 28, 2012

how to survive...




I have an awful last two weeks at work, so much to do, so little time, deadlines one after another, all with high priority... How do I survive in times like this? I buy, I buy a lot, I buy on-line and I buy things that make me think about holidays: swimming suits! Here some of my all-time  favorites and some new entries.

Sto passando un vero periodaccio al lavoro, troppo da fare, troppo poco tempo, i deadlines uno dopo l'altro, tutto con massima priorità... Come sopravvivo in periodi del genere? Compro, compro tanto, compro online e compro le cose che mi fanno pensare alle vacanze: i costumi! Ecco i miei preferiti e le nuove entrate.

(top photo - hawaii flower one from OROBLU, purple one from Dunnas
dark blue one from Westrags, turquoise fringe one from TheOrchidBoutique
blue&beige stripes one from BeachFashionShop, beige  one from Goldenpoint)