Saturday, May 5, 2012

flower zombie


I've slept only 3hours from the last 48. I look like a zombie, I feel like a zombie...and my computer feels like zombie too. I have some issues with blogger and I'm not able to post what I wanted to post today. It's a special day - second anniversary for kcomekarolina.com. I have a surprise for you - you need to be patient! I hope to solve all the problems this weekend. Anyway, THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR BEING WITH ME FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS!!!
ps. The outfit I'm wearing on the pics is a simple assemble that I put on today at 4:30 am, while I was preparing to take the 6am train back from Milan to Rome. Why I was in Milan? Thanks to Motivi...but I will tell you more in the next posts.

Ho dormito solo 3ore dalle ultime 48. Sembro uno zombie, mi sento uno zombie...e anche il mio computer si comporta come zombie. Ho problemi con blogger e non riesco a pubblicare una cosa che vi volevo far vedere oggi. E' un giorno speciale - secondo anniversario di kcomekarolina.com. Ho una sorpresa per voi - ma dovete essere pazienti! Spero di risolvere tutti i problemi tecnici questo weekend. Comunque, GRAZIE DAVVERO TANTO TANTO CHE SIETE STATE CON ME NEGLI ULTIMI DUE ANNI!!!!
ps. L'outfit che vedete nelle foto è un semplice mix di cose he mi sono messa alle 4 di stamattina mentre mi preparavo per il terno di ritorno da Milano di 6 di mattina. Perché stavo a Milano? Grazie a Motivi...ma di questo vi parlerò nei prossimi post.

(wearing MyMotivi tshirt, Subdued cardi, AX Paris flower pants,
 Nelly.com sandals, MarketHQ backpack)