home spa


I squeeze this four-days weekend like a lemon to get the most of it. Relaxing, sun bathing, chilling out and... taking care of myself. I woke up this morning and decided to dedicate today to my body care: healthy breakfast, yoga, long relaxing bath, mask on my face and repairing balsam for my hair.   

Sto spremando questo weekend lungo come un limone per sfruttarlo al massimo. Relax, sole, tranquilità e... un po' di tempo per me stessa. Mi sono svegliata stamattina con la voglia di dedicare questa giornata al mio corpo: una colazione sana, yoga, una lungo bagno rilassante, una maschera sulla faccia e un po' di balsamo rigenerante per i miei capelli.


1. My Beauty Diary - Black Pearl Mask. Makes my skin feel so soft and glowing.
2-3. My favourite colors for spring. I'm planning to add some blue and green for the summer.
4. My new beauty find - Nashi Argan hair care. Makes my hair glossy and easy to comb. 
They seem much healthier now - you should try it. The whole treatment series has the Oil of Argan - very precious oil produced from the kernels of the argan tree.

35 comments:

  1. che begli smalti!!!!bel post:)ti aspetto da me ho un nuovo post;)

    danslavalise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice photos and great idea! Today I'm at work but after that I'll enjoy sunny day out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so nice, and relaxing. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the colour on your toes! And i absolutely agree: argan oil is the best you can give toyour hair! :)

      Delete
  4. A volte si deve dare un po' di spazio a se stesse :)

    xoxo Greta
    http://ilfilodipenelopeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your beautiful comment.
    i love your country.
    lots of kisses...fran

    showroomdegarde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. bellissimo lo smalto!:) baci!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that I'm going to do something like you ! ;p
    awesome photos :) I like the first one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea! This looks so relaxing:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Che bella giornata! Io, invece, ho dovuto cucinare per ospiti ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that nail color! :D Sounds like a perfect, relaxing weekend too :)
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely !

    marysia-k.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. complimenti per il tuo blog, ti seguo! passa a trovarci spero ti piacerà anche il nostro:

    Pescara loves fashion

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice! X

    Love,
    Zizi: www.zizistyling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really need to do yoga. They said it´s relaxing. By the way, I need that purple nail polish too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I need to re do my nails here soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a great idea. i need one of those too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a fabulous spa routine <3

    te amo,
    j
    www.sanitynotebook.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like your nail polish collection.

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely post! i love the navy polish


    raspberrykitsch.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. suuper cool

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I colori di questi smalti sono bellissimi!! quanto ti capisco,anche io avrei bisogno di un po' di relax da dedicare tutto a me stessa!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. i realy don 't have time to do nothing about this things!http://msfashionstreet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think to try this one of these weekend and treat myself ;))

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like to do peeling made of olive oil and brown sugar, this makes my skin sooo soft...
    And this is a beautiful idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great post!Would you follow each other? let me know on my blog ;)

    http://alovelystyle.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  26. It sounds like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this kind of "me time" and all photos above look fantastic and relaxing.I heard so much benefits about argan oil but try to stik on what I am using. Will try one of it's kind when I do shop.Have a great week ahead!:)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your feedback! I try my best to reply to all comments, but if you would like a guaranteed response please e-mail me at: kcomekarolina@gmail.com