Sunday, March 4, 2012

shhhhhhh....!


Shhhh....! I have a secret to tell you - I hate perfection. Maybe it's just envy, but I can't stand those perfect girls - with perfect hair do, perfect make up, perfect dress, perfect manicure and perfect smile glued to her perfect face. Isn't it booooooooooring? Those flawless creatures are just boring, right? Well, I'm not able to be perfect even on Sunday, when one in theory, has much more time to get dressed etc. It's just stronger than me - I love flaws, imperfections and defectives. 

Shhh...! Ho un segreto da svelarvi - odio la perfezione. Forse è solo invidia, ma non sopporto queste ragazze perfettine - con l'acconciatura perfetta, il make up perfetto, vestito perfetto, manicure perfetto e un sorriso perfetto inocollata alla faccia perfetta. E' così noooooooioso? Queste creature senza difetti sono così noiose, vero? Beh, io non sono capace di essere perfetta neameno di domenica, quando uno in teoria ha più tempo per prepararsi. E' proprio più forte di me - adoro le imperfezioni, sbagli e vizi.


(wearing H&M jacket, Bershka jeans, MarketHQ shirt, 
Zara bag, Mateo/Palazzo boots, MadLady ring)

Btw, if you like my boots or any other shoes from Mateo&Palazzo, you shoul enter their GIVE_AWAY on facebook: like their page, under THIS photo write a comment with your email adress and the pair of shoes you would like win!!!!