sal y limon

(bangles from sal y limon)

Here's a very very quick post just to show you a new entry to my bijou collection. The post is oh-so-quick because it's late. I'm tired (to prove  that I can only tell you that when I took a bath instead of putting a shampoo to wash my hair I used shining oil... you can only immagine what a disaster). I had no time to take outfit photos today (but I want to share with you my happiness - it's so warm, finally, and it was first all-day-in-sandals day for me this year). And... I find this bangless so cute that I had to show them to you asap!!!

Ecco un post super veloce solo per farvi vedere una nuova cosa che aggiungo alla mia collezione di bijou. Questo post è super veloce perchè è tardi. Sono molto stanca (per testimoniarlo posso solo dirvi che mentre facevo bagno ho messo olio - che uso sulle punte dopo aver asciugato i capelli - invece di shampoo, potete solo immaginare che disastro). Non ho avuto tempo per fare le foto del mio outfit di oggi (ma voglio condividere con voi la mia gioia - è finalmente così caldo fuori ed oggi è stato il mio primo giorno intero in sandali). E... Trovo questi bracciali così carini che non potevo non farvi vedere queste delizie!!!


30 comments:

  1. ma che meraviglia questi bracciali smaltati!
    adoro <3

    GIVEAWAY CONTEST last 2 days!

    http://www.ontomywardrobe.com/2012/03/contest-win-one-of-these-necklaces.html

    GIVEAWAY CONTEST last 2 days!

    http://www.ontomywardrobe.com/2012/03/contest-win-one-of-these-necklaces.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. sono bellissimi.
    xoxo mininuni
    http://mininuni.blogspot.com/2012/03/back-from-klimt-by-cerchiettimar.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. niceee i follow you!visit my blog!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi darling! I really love the sweet bracelets! Thanks a lot for your comment in my blog. A big kiss :)

    www.aunusualstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those bangles are eye candies. I love the pale color, and the gold details. :-)

    I hope you get to visit my blog soon. :-)

    Much love from Mystic Nymph.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellissimi i colori, rosa antico e verde salvia ;)))

    www.lostinunderwear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. molto graziosi

    http://glamourcoma.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice; ))


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bellissimi!! Take a look at my blog if u want =)

    Xx Elisa

    http://degenerationmode.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those bangles are so pretty :)

    Lubna
    ELLE VOX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mi piace moltissimo questo brand!!
    Ho appena scoperto il tuo blog e mi piace moltissimo il tuo stile :)
    Adesso ti "seguo" e spero tu possa ricambiare o perlomeno dare un'occhiata al mio blog:)
    Grazie mille Karolina:)

    http://inexpensiveluxury.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful bangles, my dear!

    Sorry to hear you've been tired too, I can recognize myself from that bath situation :D Hope you get to rest on the weekend.

    Kisses !

    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are the prettiest bracelets - I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. these are absolutely beautiful!
    hope you're having a fantastic weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Decisamente fantastici i colori che hai scelto sono così belli...

    ReplyDelete
  16. these are wonderful. well oil is good for hair ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love all your feedback! I try my best to reply to all comments, but if you would like a guaranteed response please e-mail me at: kcomekarolina@gmail.com